Qaida Al-Quran for Beginners
Qaida Al-Quran is specially planned for beginners who are at the initial stages of the Quran learning and do not know how to recite the Holy Quran correctly. If you are a beginner and looking for the best Islamic tutor, it will be the right choice. You will learn how to recite the Holy Quran with basic rules of Tajweed and good pronunciation during this course.
The course of Qaida Al-Quran includes seventeen chapters in order to understand the Arabic letters and words step by step. This course will help you to move on to the Holy Quran lesson only in a short time.
Qaida for Beginners Teaches:
- You can identify and distinguish the Arabic alphabets and symbols correctly.
- It helps you to spell the Holy Quran words with precise pronunciation.
- You will learn how to connect the alphabets to make the words.
- Learning the vowels Tanwin, Rules of RA and Lam, consonants, Haroof Linah and Noon Sakin.
- Where should you pause and stop the reciting?
- Our teacher will teach you the fundamental principles for every word of the Quran.
- They teach the basic principles and the rules to recite the Quran with Tajweed.