Learn Quran with Tajweed
Tajweed is a set of rules which apply to the correct pronunciation of reciting the Holy Quran. On the other hand, Tarteel is the best way of reciting the Holy Quran as pronounced by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Islamic Teacher Academy offers a course on Tajweed named Quran Recitation with Tajweed. This course is suitable only for those students who already have some elementary knowledge about the Arabic language or have completed their Qaida lesson. For this online course, we have a team of qualified and Hafiz e Quran tutors who know the best teaching methods. In this course, you will learn how to recite the Holy Quran excellently with the correct Arabic accent and pronunciation.
The Course Focus on Some Basic Rules:
- Correct Pronunciation of Arabic letters as our Prophet (PBUH) pronounced, such as Makhari from where these words originated.
- Teaching different rules of Tajweed and Tarteel.
- Following all the basic rules of the Arabic language to improve the flow of the Quran Recitation.
- Following the Al-Isti‘aatha & Al-Basmalah, Al-Noon Al-Saakinah Rules
- Noon And Meem Mushaddadah, Al-Meem Al-Saakinah Rules
- Al-Qalqalah and Ahkaam Al-Madd (Madd Rules)
- Al-Laam Al-Shamseeyah and Al-Laam Al-Qamareeyah
- Hamzah Rules, such as The Connecting Hamzah, and The Cutting Hamzah
- The Mute and Pronounced Alif Rules
- Preventing Two Saakins From Meeting
- How to do the Makhaarij Al-Huroof and Sifaatul Huroof
- Levels of Tafkheem in which you learn to sum up letters that are always mufakham.
- Tarqeeq and Tafkheem of the letter Raa’
- Al-Idghaam Rule.